CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
Angel’s Public School is affiliated to The Central Board of Secondary Education.
CBSE is a Board of Education for public and private schools, under the Central Government of India. The board conducts final examinations every spring for All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) for Class 10 and 12.The board also annually conducts the AIEEE exam for admission to undergraduate courses in engineering and architecture in numerous colleges spread over India. It also conducts AIPMT (All India Pre medical Test) for admission to major medical colleges in India.Visit CBSE Website
We employ the following delivery mechanisms, skills and strategies:
- Intensive and extensive class instructions
- Emphasis on enquiry and interactivity
- Learning skills facilitated through Seminars, Group discussions, off campus visits, online support, interactive sessions etc.
- Diagnostic and remedial classes
- Individualized, or customized teaching-learning
- Real-world case studies, project making, field trips, live projects, demos, team presentations, tutorials, mock tests, film shows etc.
- Study groups, role playing, skill workshops and SUPW activities